Book An Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
A chemical peel is a technique used to improve and smoothen the texture of the skin. Chemical peels are intended to remove the outermost layers of the skin thereby treating the facial skin and it mostly improves the scarring as well.
Following are some of the main concerns which can be treated with the chemical peels:
1. Reduce fine lines under the eyes and around the mouth
2. Treat wrinkles caused by sun damage and aging
3. Improve the appearance of mild scars
4. Treat certain types of acne
5. Reduction of age spots, freckles, and dark patches (melasma) commonly occurring in pregnant women or in those taking birth control pills.
6. Improve the look and feel of skin.