Book An Appointment
With increasing age, the Hyaluronic Acid content of our skin decreases, reducing its capacity to stay moist and supple. Oil producing glands reduce their activity and the skin becomes dry. Skin loses fat, thus losing its youthful glow and smoothness. Hyaluronic Acid fillers restore youthful volume of cheeks, cheekbone and chin, which have become thin due to weight loss or age-related facial fat loss. The results are immediate, soft and natural looking. Hyaluronic Acid is naturally produced in our body and has been widely used for aesthetic treatments all around the world. It not only aids in skin treatments but also aids movement when injected into arthritic joints and doctors also use it for an eye surgery. The average effect of fillers with Lidocaine last up to 24 months. Depending on the area for injecting and the extent of the results expected the duration of the procedure will vary but usually, it takes about 30-45 minutes. The results will be instantly visible. Your aesthetic physician can show you the pre-treatment and post-treatment result soon after injecting fillers for you to appreciate the result. However, the final results can be seen in 2-3 days.
The Ultimate goal of dermal fillers is to smooth out wrinkles and folds, evens out scars, improve facial contours, unevenness and laxity of the skin, and sculpt it into a 360 degree rejuvenated look.
Facial Assessment is done and the patient is asked about areas of concern.What kind of looks and expressions patient wants is our primary concern. Our endeavour is to produce an ideal outcome to achieve even tone, smooth texture and adequate facial volume and shape.
We take photographs before starting the procedure.There are various fillers available in the market. But we use FDA Approved HA fillers.
These fillers are packed in 0.8 ml syringes with topical anaesthesia mixed in it.
The patient complaints are;
- Forehead lines
- Lowered brow and lid.
- Deepening of tear trough.
- Deepening of the Nasolabial fold.
- Because of the application of excessive kajal.
- Wrinkles in these areas/prolapsed of various fat pads.
- Thinning of skin and increase the visibility of veins and capillary network.
- Loose and Redundant skin.If the diagnosis is correct then we can target specific cause.
- If there is an increase in pigmentation we can use various creams, chemical peeling and mesotherapy.
- Acanthosis nigricans can be treated with retinal based creams.
- Wrinkles can be treated with AHA/BHA creams/retinol based creams and HA fillers.
- Aging leads to thinning of infraorbital skin making the veins and capillary network visible which can be treated with HA fillers.
- Loose skin can be treated with blepharoplasty.